Want to participate in the fun! You'll find all the details you need here.
The topics for each week (these will be hyperlinked as each week goes live):
- January 2nd---Playing with Words: the Language Arts. This theme can include phonics, reading, writing, grammar, spelling, speech, literature, etc., etc., etc. Latin and foreign language studies could also go here.
- January 9th---Discovering Patterns: Mathematics, Logic, and some Science. This theme can include anything to do with mathematics, mathematical thinking, numbers, arithmetic, symbolic logic, critical thinking, and math-y sciences (physics, chemistry, etc.).
- January 16th---Exploring Our World: Social Studies and more Science. This theme can include history, geography, world cultures, worldview, biology, botany, geology, etc., etc., etc.
- January 23rd---Seeking Beauty: the Arts and Everything that Brings Beauty to Our World. This theme can include any of the arts, as well as handicrafts.
- January 30rd---The Nuts & Bolts: Pulling it all Together! This theme can be really practical, and include any helps you use for organizing, making plans, keeping little ones occupied, remembering to do your laundry, etc., etc. Or you could take a spiritual approach to it. I encourage you to use this week to explore how you get it done,whether it’s due to scheduling and planning or putting your faith in a higher power or somewhere in between.
I invite you to visit the participating bloggers! Each of these lovely ladies plans to share some of the nitty-gritty with you during all or part of the Fair:
Susan @ Homeschooling Hearts & Minds
Janet @ I Blog 4 Boys
Melissa @ Grace Christian School
Brenda Emmett @ Garden of Learning
Tristan @ Our Busy Homeschool
Leann @ Montessori Tidbits
Angie @ Petra School
Lori @ NotSoSuperwoman’s Homeschool, Reviews and More
Laura O in AK @ Day by Day in Our World
Debra @ Footprints in the Butter
LP @ JustPitchingMyTent
Nicole @ Schooling in the Sun
Leah Courtney @ The Courtney Six Homeschool Blog
Kristen H. @ Sunrise to Sunset
Cindy Horton @ Fenced in Family
Christine @ Our Homeschool Reviews
Lynn @ Ladybug Chronicles
Sarah @ Casteluzzo - in search of a dream to call home
Jesse @ Orange Marmalade Mama
Jessica @ Modest Mama
Lori Boling @ Loving Learning at Home
Christine @ Crunchy Country Catholic
Alexis Love @ Love Life
Cindy Lemay @ For One Another
Jennifer @ a glimpse of our life
Debbie Phillips @ Debbie’s Digest
Christa Darr @ Fairfield Corner Academy: The Story of Our Life
Dawn @ tractors & swings
Missouri Mama @ Ozark Ramblings
Joelle @ Homeschooling for His Glory
Pam @ Pam and Everyday Snapshots