Ugh…is October almost over already?! Do you get a little overwhelmed at this time of year? As a homeschooling mama who’s trying to educate my children and keep my household running (sort of) smoothly, I want to get excited about the holidays…but the thought of all the extra stuff I’ve got to get done sometimes makes me wanna cry. If that sounds familiar, then this bundle is for you.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you make a purchase through my affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Homeschooling Hearts & Minds. PS…I personally know some of the bloggers who have contributed to this collection---this is definitely a great value.
Gather the inspiration you need to make every moment special with the Inspired Holiday Bundle - 25 products for holiday inspiration at only $25. You save over $125! In this bundle, you will receive the following ebooks, printables, and webinars available for only $25:
- Extreme Christmas Savings E-Book & BONUS Planner Pages by Alicia Myers from Extreme Christmas Savings
- Good Old Days Farm Play Set by AlinaJoy Dubois from Good Old Days Farm
- Be Thankful: Cultivating Year-Round Thankfulness by Amanda Pelser from Kids in the Word
- Celebrate Jesus: An Advent Celebration for Families by Amy Blevins from Bow of Bronze
- Pearl Harbor Notebooking Pages by Betty Eisenhour from Peace Creek on the Prairie
- Christmas Memories Notebooking Pages by Betty Eisenhour from Peace Creek on the Prairie
- Gifts and Celebrations by DaLynn McCoy from For the Display of His Splendor
- Homeschooling & the Holidays Giving Thanks by Felice Gerwitz from Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network
- My Book of Thanks: A 25 Day Gratitude Journal for Kids by Heather Bowen from Upside Down Homeschooling
- Hickory Dickory Doc Holiday Edition by Jennifer Gerlach from Upside Down Kids
- The Sassy Christmas Season Planner by Jill Craft from The Sassy Slow Cooker
- God's Joy In The Season by K.M. Logan from K.M. Logan Inadequate But Strengthened
- Loving You Long Distance: Tips for Strengthening Long Distance Family Relationships by Katie Hornor from Paradise Praises
- WriteShop Christmas StoryBuilders Writing Prompts by Kim Kautzer | WriteShop from In Our Write Minds
- Christmas Activity Book For Children, 12 Pages of Christ Centered Fun by Laura Anne Miller from Laura Anne Miller, Children's Author and Illustrator
- Everyday Christmas: Helping your kids find Jesus in the everyday moments of the season by Lori Fairchild from Everyday Truth
- A Time for Remembrance: Thank You Notes for Kids by Misty Leask from Simply Helping Him
- Christmas Fun for Preschoolers by Monica Pruett from Happy and Blessed Home
- 25 Days of Easy Christmas Crafts for Children by Sarah Robinson from Sidetracked Sarah
- Grinn N' Giggles Holiday Printable Pack by Sarah Warren from The Climbing Tree Academy
- The Adventures of Grinn N' Giggles Friends Can Count on Each Other by Sarah Warren from The Climbing Tree Academy
- Sensory Bins by Sharla Kostelyk from The Chaos and The Clutter
- December Planning Pack for Children by Stephanie Eidson from The Multi Taskin' Mom
- November Planning Pack for Children by Stephanie Eidson from The Multi Taskin' Mom
- Weekend Potluck Fall Favorites by Tabitha Philen & Friends from Frugal Family Favorites
Terms: Sale ends November 3rd at 11:59 PM Eastern. All sales are final. You will receive the encrypted download links by email after purchase. You will have 24 hours to download the links before they will expire. We will not offer refunds for items not downloaded before the links expiration. Downloads are contained in SIX zipped folders. Please verify that you are able to save the files before downloading as you can only download the links twice before they expire.
Each product is copyrighted to the author as mentioned above and may not be copied unless otherwise noted in the individual product. Additional terms and conditions may apply to individual products. Please read the copyright information contained in each file.
Note: This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a commission if you make a purchase through my affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Homeschooling Hearts & Minds.