What do you do when illness and other stuff gets in the way of unit studies and math assignments?
- Enjoy the opportunity to slow down and read some good books together.
- Watch a documentary. Or a musical. Or even a cartoon.
- Recognize that math will still be there, even if you are doing it in the middle of July.
- Take advantage of life experiences to learn about the human body and how to care for it.
- Curl up under a blanket tent with flashlights and tell stories.
Soon we will all be well again, but a little break here and there is not a horrible thing.
You might also like:
Too Many Curriculum Options?
The Kids Caught Daddy’s New Bug (Stamp Collecting)
Good Habits Lead to Virtue