Another Hump Day Giveaway to help you get over the Mid-Year Homeschool Hump! There is still time to enter the 1st giveaway for Ann Voskamp’s A Child’s Geography.
This week I am offering a nearly pristine copy of Considering God’s Creation from Eagle’s Wings. This is a great resource, but we’ve decided to use something different. The giveaway includes the Teacher’s Manual, Student Book (over 200 pages of reproducible activities and worksheets), and an audio cd. Considering God’s Creation is a year-long (or longer), multi-age natural science curriculum. Eagle’s Wings recommends it for grades 2-7 (I recommend for grades 3-5). You can read my review of Considering God’s Creation here. Retail value new: $29.95
Ok, I would normally use Rafflecopter, but the last widget I tried to set up went kaflooey, so we’ll do this the old-fashioned way. ;0)
Deadline to enter: Friday, March 16, 2012 (10 pm est)
Rules: Giveaway open to US residents of the 48 contiguous states (because I’m paying for the shipping myself. If you live outside of that range and are willing to pay the shipping, you may enter this giveaway).
Mandatory to enter: Leave me a comment telling me why you would like to win this. If your email is not visible in your profile, please leave it in your comment. If you win and there’s no email, I will draw another winner.
Optional additional entries: Leave a separate comment for each one.
- Follow me in GFC (see sidebar) and if you already do, that counts, too!
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the url to your post in your comment.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Tweet this giveaway (you can use the handy-dandy button at the bottom of this post to tweet). Leave an url to your tweet in your comment.
- Like Homeschooling Hearts & Minds on FB.
- Don’t do social media or have a blog? You can still get extra entries! Tell your irl friends about the giveaway or email them. Just leave me a comment telling me what and where you did it.
Disclosure: I originally received this product for free from Eagle’s Wings for review, with no obligation to return it or give it away. It was lightly used during the review period and I am now doing some housekeeping and would like to bless one of my readers with it.