You may remember that I reviewed the Write Foundation’s Level 1 (Sentence to Paragraph) a little while back. We’re really enjoying this program and I’m so please to be able to give a copy away to one of my readers! One reader will receive:
The Write Foundation: Lessons 1-15 of Level 1 (Sentence to Paragraph)
- complete with the teacher’s manual (physical product)
- loose student worksheets (physical product)
- teacher resources (pdfs)
- PLUS the newly revised intro and lessons 8 & 9! (also pdfs)
This curriculum can be taught one week per lesson or two weeks per lesson, so this is at least a 1/2 year of writing lessons. Level one is recommended for ages 11-13, but I’m successfully using it with my 10-year-old son. See my original review for more details.
Deadline to enter will be December 13, 2010 (10 pm est).
Giveaway is open to the continental U.S. only, please. For each entry, please leave a separate comment. Make sure you email is visible either in your profile or in the comment. Winner will be selected using random.org.
Mandatory to enter: Visit the Write Foundation and then leave me a comment telling me what most appeals to you about this program.
Optional additional entries:
- Blog about this giveaway, linking to this post. Please link to your blog post in your comment. (3 entries)
- Follow this blog in GFC, and yes it counts if you already follow. (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet this giveaway. Link to your tweet in your comment. (1 entry per day)
Disclosure: This product was provided by the Write Foundation.