The Total Pillow can be bent, folded, twisted and scrunched to your hearts content...its patent pending locking technology holds its shape and supports
- your neck while sleeping on an airplane
- between your knees while side-sleeping
- your tender sit-down when on those hard, cold bleachers at the big game
- your postpartum sit-down
- your lower back while typing at your desk
- your head when you lay it down on your desk because you've gone video blind can't keep your eyes open
And I want it back.
I have scoliosis, so back pain is the norm for me. If I fold the Total Pillow in half and wrap it around the back of my neck, I can sit back in my desk chair, encouraging me to sit up straighter, rather than slumping forward. It's just about perfect for this, if you have a high-back chair (I do).
For other uses, like sitting on it, or using it for lower back support, it's a little too firm for my comfort, but then I'm very sensitive to pressure points. Sitting on it puts pressure on my sciatic nerve, so this wouldn't have worked for me as a postpartum pillow. The tiny beads in the pillow, kinda push back on you.
Most neck pillows are crescent shaped and have no handle, so you're stuck either carrying them or putting them in something else. The Total Pillow's ring shape makes it handy for carrying...just don't let the kiddos get hold of it, they might make it their new toy. You can carry it over your arm, or over a suitcase handle. If you have a purse or diaper bag with a detachable strap, you could put the strap through it.
One caveat: The tiny beads inside are a choking hazard for little ones. While the synthetic fabric cover is very tightly woven (the beads can't work their way through the fabric), and the stitching looks good, please keep it away from littles. A tag that comes on the pillow (to be removed by consumer) warns you to discard the pillow if it is punctured for this reason.
Buy it for $19.99 + P&H
How would you like to win one?
One of my readers will receive their very own Total Pillow!
Deadline for entering: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at midnight EST.
For each entry, please leave a separate comment. If your email address is not visible in your profile, please leave it in your comment.
Mandatory to enter: Leave me a comment telling me how you would use the Total Pillow.
Optional additional entries:
- Follow Homeschooling Hearts & Minds in GFC---see sidebar (1 entry)
- Subscribe via email---see sidebar (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway, linking back to this post (3 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet this giveaway (1 entry/day)
- Enter my $60 CSN Stores giveaway (1 entry)