OK, I'm a little late getting in on the party. Been in a bit of a funk lately...what better way to get out of it than to put on my party hat and check out some inspirational blog writers. Today's the last day, so if you want in, don't delay!
And be sure to check out the truly awesome prizes that have been donated for this shindig. I'd be honored to receive any of them. Some of my faves:
- USC17- A $200 Apple Gift Certificate donated by CmomGo
- US3- A $150 Shopping Spree at A Rocking Horse to Love
- INTL2- A Custom WordPress blog by Uniquehorn Designs
- US69- A complete, one year curriculum-based curriculum for ages 3-5 (my choice) or 18-36 months from Itty-Bitty Bookworm
- US72- The Your Shape fitness program for Nintendo Wii, donated by Kristie's List
If you are visiting for the first time, let me introduce myself. I'm a Catholic homeschooling mama to 4 beautiful devils...er, angels, ages 10 on down to 12 months. I started blogging 2 years ago to share our daily happenings with our (at the time) far-flung family. Now that family is less than an hour down the road, my focus has changed. I try to share the joys (and challenges) of raising and educating my rambunctious brood in the hopes of encouraging other harried mamas (and papas) on their God-given journey.
The best way to find out what we've been doing lately is to click the "Our Family" tab up front. I also write reviews on oodles of family friendly products, including toys, games, books and homeschool curriculum (see the "Reviews" tab). Brew a cup of tea, pull up a chair, and stay while.